Get some useful "how to's" for this Template.
This one is easy!
1. Go to the Navigator panel and double click on the Navbar element
2. Find the Burger menu and click on it.
3. Go to the Settings panel and click Open menu.
There are several way to add a feed but we'll use this one that is very easy.
1. Go to Lightwidget.com and customize your Instagram feed.
2. Get your code.
3. Drag and drop an Embed Widget and place it inside "Instagram Embed Box"
4.Paste your code from Lightwidget inside the dialog box.
5. Click on save and close button.
6. Publish your page and see the changes on your live site, done!
1. Select the Hero Link Block element.
2. Go to the Style Panel and under Typography section you will find the color of the underlying, change it as desired.
1. Compress your jpg and png images at TinyPNG.com for faster page loadings.
-The aspect ratio on Gallery Image was corrected. Now any image with any aspect ratio or size can be uploaded.
If the image is larger than the screen size, it will display a scroll bar.
-Interaction in CTA element (Newsletter and Contact Me by email) was removed.
I share on my newsletter exclusive photography tips, tutorials and special offers for my clients.